Way To Go Limousine, Inc.
HOW TO SIGN/APPROVE/CONFIRM RESERVATION?
E-mail # 1: CONTRACT
You will receive the contract via E-mail. Please confirm the following items:
- Pickup Date
- Pick up time
- First pickup address
Once confirmed, please review the contract and furnish the requested information at the bottom of the very last page. Please sign and date the last page of the contract and send us back via E-mail. You may take a picture and send us via text message at 847-630-6020.
E-mail # 2: PAYMENT/DEPOSIT RECEIPT
You will receive a payment/deposit receipt. Please keep the receipt for your records.
Digital Signature: COMING SOON
WHAT IS NEXT?
Once we receive the signed contract, we will then send you a thank-you E-mail. Your reservation is now confirmed. You do not have to call us back and reconfirm. You MUST provide a complete itinerary at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
Please Note: ALL EVENTS IN THE PARTY/LIMO BUSES ARE AUDIO & VIDEO RECORDED FOR YOUR SAFETY.
CHICAGO ORDINANCE Effective May June 1st 2017
A security guard is needed for Chicago trips that include alcohol on board and also, the trips that require multiple stops/bar hopping within the limits of city of Chicago. We are working with a licensed security guard company to facilitate a state certified security guard for you. Security guard charges are additional. Security guard charges starts from $150.00. Please add the charges to the total amount. Security guard is NOT required for suburbs. Read More
Terms and Conditions
Please call us at (855) 791-5466 ASAP, if you have any concerns, questions or problems with the driver, service or if driver is late, so we could solve the problem immediately. We would not be able to issue any credits or refund if you inform us after 48 hours of the service is completed.
The customer understands and agrees that all charges are assessed by Way To Go Limousine, Inc. (“WTG” thereafter). WTG accepts one of the following payment methods
We do not charge any credit card processing fees.
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Checks – personal checks are not accepted on the day of service
Please note: The dispatch will handle all the payments & signatures before the day of service. In some cases, the driver might ask you to present the credit card that was used to make the payment & a driver’s license. The driver will take the imprints of the credit card and will ask for your signature. Please sign the contract or payment/deposit receipt presented by the driver if applicable.
What is STC?
Standard Service Charges - STC
- STC are applied to keep the fare as low as possible.
- STC are the combination of 6% fuel charge, 3% admin fee and tolls. Tolls are estimated 1% of fare not actual amounts.
- WTG reserves the rights to modify STC at its discretion.
It is recommended to add a minimum of 10% gratuity to ensure quality service. Gratuities will be added to the payment method at the time of reservation. You may extra tip the driver in cash on the day of service.
- $200 deposit is required to hold reservation for vehicle that can seat 15 or more and $100 deposit is required to hold reservation for vehicles that can accommodate up to 14 passengers
- Deposit is non-refundable after 72 hours the time reservation was placed
- Deposit amounts will be applied towards final payment.
- A full payment must be satisfied before the service. All remaining balances will the charged with in 14 business days prior to the event to the credit card on file.
Once you have reserved a vehicle (by giving authorization to process a credit card for a deposit or full payment to WTG) you have 72 hours to cancel without any obligations. Thereafter, should you cancel for any reason your obligations are as follows:
Recommendation: You can reschedule your trip to a future date to preserve the cancellation charges or have the monies as credit. Credits will never expire. $200 minimum charge will apply regardless.
- You will surrender the deposit
- There is no refund if you cancel your reservation at any time within 14 days of the service day and a payment excluding STC & gratuities will be applied regardless of the service.
- Credits or refunds will be issued within 3 to 5 business days after the cancellation dues (if any) have been paid
- Refund amounts will only be credited to the credit card on file.
Wait time applies only to a Point to Point service after the grace period is over. Hourly rentals are exempt from waiting charges. The grace period is defined as the time elapsed that was given to you as complimentary from the scheduled pick up. Grace prior is up to 15 minutes. Exceeding the grace period will result in wait-time charges. Wait time charges will be accumulated as follows:
- 15 minutes grace period allowed
- $3/minute after the first 15 minutes
- $100/hour after the 45 minutes are expired
- Wait time: WTG is able to monitor all commercial flights therefore the pick-up time will be adjusted according to the arrival time. Once the flight lands, you have 30 minutes grace period. After the grace period is over, a maximum charge is $50.00 up to 30 minutes waiting time will apply. After 1 hour has gone passed including the grace period it will be consider as NO SHOW and you will be charged in full plus the waiting time charges.
- WTG does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 30 minutes.
- Rescheduling of airport transportation is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling is requested within 24 hours of the arrival. Rescheduling fee is up to $100.00.
- Cancellation for an airport pick up a full fare will be charged for cancellations in the following cases:
- A cancellation within the 12 hours of the service
- A cancellation if the driver has already been dispatched
- If the passenger fails to be at the designated pickup location (no-show).
If for any reason you cannot locate your chauffeur, Please call office 855-791-5466. To avoid being billed as a no-show, DO NOT leave your location without contacting Dispatch. You must contact us by phone
Wait time: WTG does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 30 minutes
Rescheduling or Changes to Existing Reservation
(This section applies for hourly rentals for 15+ passenger’s vehicles)
Once you have made a reservation you have 72 hours to reschedule or make changes to your existing reservation without any obligations. Thereafter, should you reschedule or Change reservation for any reason your obligations are as follows:
It is recommended to inform us ASAP of any rescheduling or changes to your reservation by calling 855-791-5466
- Rescheduling or changes to existing reservations for the hourly rentals including the vehicles that can accommodate 15 or more passengers, the fee will be determined at the time of change depending upon the request, nature of the trip and the size of the vehicle.
- WTG may or may not be able to reschedule or make changes to the existing reservation.
Additional stop charges do not apply to hourly-rental services. These charges only apply to a point to point service.
- A minimum of $50 per stop.
- The stops must be in the same direction towards destination.
- Point to Point service will become an hourly charter service if there are more than 2 stops. Please consult with dispatch by calling 855-791-5466.
- Stop-time lasting in excess of 15 minutes will result in wait-time charges.
- Passengers requested stops off-route for point-to-point reservations, charges will revert to the prevailing vehicles hourly rate.
It is recommended to rent hourly-rental services to have more control over your schedule. You can add stops, remove stops or make changes to your reservation at any point en-route. Adding more time due to the change is additional. Check availability by calling dispatch 855-791-5466
Certain vehicles including trolleys, buses and SUV stretch limousines are billed a four (4) hour minimum charge between 6:00 am to 6:00 pm window that occur on Saturdays.
No Show Charges
If Client is unable to locate Chauffeur for any reason, Client should immediately contact the Company. Our Dispatch Office will be able to locate the Chauffeur immediately and facilitate a meeting point.
“No Show” charges will apply in the event the Client fails to call our office before leaving the scheduled pickup location. This charge also applies if Client fails to cancel the reservation and the Chauffeur is dispatched.
Recommendation: To avoid being billed as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting Dispatch. You must contact us by phone. If for any reason you cannot locate your chauffeur, call WTG dispatch 855-791-5466.
Late Night Reservations(pickups start on or after 8:00 pm)
Customer accepts that a $500 deposit is required to hold reservation. The deposit amount will be credited back on the card after 24 hours the trip is finished to ensure driver and vehicle's safety. A full payment is required before the service day.
NO Smoking Policy
Customer agrees to NOT smoke of any kind inside of the vehicle. If the driver detects smoking he will terminate the trip and would head back to the origin point to drop off all the passengers. In some cases the driver or the security guard might call emergency 911. Trip ends.
The customer accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $500 for any physical damage to the vehicle
- The customer is encouraged to inspect and confirm the condition of the vehicle prior to use.
- The vehicle will be re-inspected upon the conclusion of charter both by driver and management and any repairs resulting improper use of the vehicle and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, bar, upholstery, interior and exterior components.
- Decision as to the damage value and unusual wear of the vehicle rests with WTG. The actual damage amount will be determined by a third party dealer.
- You may request the pictures taken from the WTG management. Pictures will be taken at the time the damage is being detected by the driver or the WTG management.
WTG reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of intoxication of any kind or are likely to become objectionable to other persons safety. The driver or the security guard will inform the local authorities or call emergency 911.
- The customer accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $150 for cleanup the vehicle for any passenger vomiting or excessive spillage. This fee may be higher depending on the amount of cleaning and downtime to the vehicle. If a greater amount of time is required to clean the vehicle as a result of the Client, WTG may charge the Client an additional fee of up to $100 to cover additional time, material and resources.
- WTG reserves the right to charge vehicle cleanup fee without further notice.
Smoking is ABSOLUTELY prohibited in the vehicle. $1000 charge will apply.
Conduct of Passengers
The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by any passenger under the age of 21 is prohibited by law.
- WTG has a zero tolerance policy for possession of illegal substances in the vehicle. Prohibition of Weapons, Explosives, Oxygen, Pets, Livestock and Other Dangerous Or Unusual Cargo, Weapons of any type, including firearms, are strictly forbidden on any Equipment (whether in baggage or on the person) at any time. Transportation of explosives, fireworks and other flammable, combustible, toxic or otherwise dangerous material or items or pets or livestock of any kind are also strictly forbidden, even if intended to be transported in the baggage compartment of the vehicle. If previously approved by the Company, oxygen for medical use is permitted, but is so used at the sole responsibility of the Client. Any breach of this policy will result in immediate termination of services and payment due in full for entire reservation. Driver will terminate services immediately and return passengers to the point of initial pickup.
- Emerging from the sun roof, windows, opening doors or throwing items out while the vehicle is in operation is prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in termination of the charter.
- If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that WTG deems valid, no refund of money will be made.
- WTG reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
- We accept new reservations, changes and cancellations by office e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with adequate notice. It is recommended that you verbally confirm any request requires attention in less than 72 hours by calling at the office at 855-791-5466.
- Many clients may be dealing directly with one of our staff members and e-mailing them individually. Staff members only have access to their e-mail during their regular office schedule (9:00 am – 5:00 pm). Although during normal weekday business hours, we can reasonably monitor “out of office” staff e-mail, we are not able to monitor everyone’s individual e-mail around the clock. So for shorter notice requests always call the office line, or use only the office E-mail. If that individual staff member is not in the office, your request may not be handled promptly. If you get an “Out of Office” message sent from an individual staff e-mail address, please contact our office by phone right away for your request to be processed.
- We cannot guarantee cancellations, changes or new reservations unless sent to the office E-mail with adequate notice.
- You should always get an e-mail confirmation of a new reservation, any changed reservation or cancelled reservation. If you do not receive such e-mail confirmation, please call us right away.
Lost and Found
- WTG is not responsible for any items left behind. It is recommended to check the belongings before you leave the vehicle upon completion of the trip.
- Any lost & found item will be stored at the office for up to 30 days. After the 30 days are over, the items will be donated to charity.
- WTG is not responsible to contact/drop off items to customers
Limitation of Liability
WTG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT OR FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR WTG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT WTG SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE SINGLE FARE FEE FOR THE DAY IN QUESTION.
- WTG is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to but not limited to Mother Nature or to circumstances beyond our control e.g. accident, traffic jam, etc. A prorated credit will be issued for delayed services or a complete refund will be issued in case WTG is not able to deliver service.
- WTG has the right to switch the vehicle at any point during the course of reservation if at any point it is discovered that selected vehicle is not safe due to but not limited to any mechanical issues, if en-route and previous customers has decided to add more time to their reservation and we find it difficult to reach on time, you will be sent another vehicle, if en-route driver discover any issue with the vehicle that is unsafe you will be given a similar or better vehicle.
- If for any reason we are not able to deliver the service ONLY a full refund will be issued.
Non-payment or Collection Fees
You agree to pay all legal counseling fees, litigation fees, legal fees, costs, accounting fees, expenses, and disbursements for all actions taken prior to, during, and subsequent to the initiation of legal proceedings, to collect in case of non-payment.
All terms and conditions have been presented to the cardholder, or payee. By signing this agreement, you agree to pay the balance owe for the services render for the upcoming event as mentioned in the contract’s confirmation number.
WTG Management: Way To Go Limousine, Inc. IRIS 387415